[Coco] 2764 EPROM

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:00:12 EDT 2007

--

For prototyping, it would cost about $20 more to get two boards made and
have them cut the outline and slots for you.

Later, if you want to produce several boards, the Standard service will
definitely save you money. It would cost about $177 for 9 MiniBoards (which
you would have to trim yourself), whereas with the Standard service, you
could get 10 boards (machine trimmed) for about $137.