[Coco] Orders at the CoCo lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:18:13 EDT 2007

Hi, Everybody,
I have been flooded with request for orders since yesterday afternoon. I thank everyone who is trying to save the site.
I thought I would re-state this, for it seems that a lot of people are not getting some of the messages.
My on-line store is closed as of yesterday 4PM (MST). This is to insure that most of my inventory (which at this time is mostly packed up) is not picked over before a potential buyer of my site comes forward.

I appreciate all the effort and thank everybody. Now if you wish to help out in a small way,  someone suggested that I set up a small fund for storage. he suggested everyone who could donate a buck or to to help chip in for a storage area and the cost of a U-Haul, You can do that through Paypal, if you wish, . but the PayPal address has changed, because I can't access the "Hotmail account" the paypal account you can use is voodoo at iboughtavoodoolaptop.com. I thank you all that wished to help out and hopefully (if no one buys the site) I can have the online store back up and running in by November.

I really feel this is like "begging" but a lot of you wish to help out in a small way. for that I thank you.
-Glen