[Coco] Lucky ebay bidder

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 03:36:37 EDT 2007

Like I said, I have about 3 "spare part" units and about 10 more in storage. I have way to many Coco's. Just here in my living room on display, I have 3 white 64 K CoCo 1's, 4 32K CoCo 1's (one with a upgraded keyboard) 6 CoCo 2's (3 of each) and 1 lonely 512K CoCo 3. I don't even want to think about how many CoCo 2's I have in the storage room. On last count it was over 18. So, I do not feel bad tossing some of the dead weight, especially when no one seemed to be interested in them.
-Glen