[Coco] 2764 EPROM

Chester Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Sat Sep 8 19:57:22 EDT 2007

I've got one. Unused.
How can I help?
/Chester
Costa Rica

-----Original Message-----
>> Still, what he really needs it what he originally asked for.  A stack of
>> blank PCBs suitable for plugging into the expansion port of the Coco.
>> Radio shack used to make something like that, but I doubt there are any
left.

I'd almost bet a run of 100 of those would slowly evaporate.  Humm, a good
project for my mill maybe?  If someone can do the drafting, and send me
something I can make into RS-274C g-code with a gerber translator or
similar,
I'd be willing to go get some plated board and try. They should be Single
Sided after the edge connector, and no plated thru holes though.  I have
carbide bits going down to 1/16" and could find smaller I believe.  I'm
hoping the new Z axis drive I'm building will allow that precise a control
over depth.  No nasty chemicals involved when done this way.