[Coco] [Bulk] AT306 Mouse Question

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 8 14:16:47 EDT 2007

> Who has the manual for the 306  that was bought from Boisy?
> Those schematics covered that.   IIRC
>
> Dave

I have a 46 page PDF that includes schematics, but the only place I see
mention of the MOUSE pins is on the component layout sheet, page 37.  The
mouse pins are located adjacent and south of the superio chip and east of
the floppy connector.  The capacitor located next to the mouse pins is
labeled C28.

The next sheet, is CPU schematic, then Serial, Parellel, and Floppy I/O
schematic, then IDE and Keyboard I/O schematic, then AT Bus schematic, and
finally the Mezzanine schematic.

I'd expect the MOUSE to be located somewhere on the Serial, Parellel, and
Floppy I/O schematic or the IDE and Keyboard I/O schematic.  Didn't see it
tho.