[Coco] [Bulk] Reading Osk disks

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 00:47:34 EDT 2007

There are slight differences between the Coco RBF disk format and the OSK
one.
For a start, in the directory entries, the names are just 28 characters
long, and the lsn pointer is 4 bytes. There are other differences, too, I
believe.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.