[Coco] [Color Computer] navydave01 on eBay

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:28:54 EDT 2007

Thanks for the clarification Roger...

Wow, disks look well preserved. I have a few of those and up to this day
they still work flawlessly. I am actually surprised on the longevity of the
best brands of 5.25" disks, don't think anyone expected them to survive
almost two decades after the CoCo 3 last saw print in Radio Shack's
catalogs.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-

Rumor has it that Rogelio Perea may have mentioned these words: