[Coco] Coco flash cartridge

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 19 11:21:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Today I whipped up a quick 2-sided PCB for a Coco flash cartridge - for lack
of anything better to do with the remains of a prototype panel. With any
luck, it'll go out sometime next week. Not sure how many I'll make - depends
  on how much spare room is on the panel, but perhaps only a handful at this
point...

If anyone would care to review/comment, the following link has the schematic
and PCB.

<http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug/coco/coco.htm>

I'm yet to check the dimensions of the PCB around the connector - any idea
where I can find that information?

And OT: also on the panel will be some Amiga-PS/2 adapter boards if anyone
happens to be interested...

Regards,