[Coco] [Color Computer] Realm of Nauga

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 23:14:02 EDT 2007

Gary, I'd be happy to do that, but it may take me a little time.  Work is
really crazy right now.  Please remind me again periodically.  I don't mind.
Also, my e-mail blocked your direct e-mail to me for some reason.  When I
opted to unblock it, it just disappeared.  I'm not ignoring you.  I also owe
some items to at least two other people that I will do as soon as time
permits.  I'd love to help if I can.

-- Steve --