[Coco] CoCo emulation on a Compaq Internet Appliance?

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:43:30 EDT 2007

Hmm your right, For some reason I was focussed on getting Windows running.
I'll try the DOS Emulators and let you know.
I'm doing a restore at the momment as I blew away one of my Backup drives
while I was trying to get the CF card formatted.
Its amazing haw fast 80Gig of data can get dumped to the bit bucket.