[Coco] CoCo emulation on a Compaq Internet Appliance?

Joe joef6809 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:14:31 EDT 2007

Hmm the gold strip denoted "cardbusness". Hmmm didn't know that. Judging
from the vintage of the hardware is almost definatly 16bit. Also the USB
connectors are probably 1.1 only. No drama there as we are trying to run an
emulator not Vista. Even the old PCMCIA standard supported ATA with is what
were after really. Just need SOMETHING to boot off of, Although I've read
people have had trouble with larger CF cards in the 4Gig range. Probably a
bios issue. Again I can't see that being a real problem. The only limiting
factor I'm seeing is real floppy support. USB ain't going to cut it. I'm
really hoping the bridge set has a built in controller we can get to without
pulling hair out. As soon as I get the thing and apply screwdriver I'll know
more.