[Coco] Glenside IDE Controller Question...

Randy Just randyjust at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 11:53:52 EDT 2007

This is latest in my saga to have NitrOS9 running on my Coco.  I
played around with 360K
drives some more.  No luck.

I had a 720K 3.5" drive here, so I hooked it up to try that.  NitrOS9
finally booted up.  A bit
hard to read as I am using the composite video input on a TV.  I have
a monitor capable of
doing 80 characters (Magnavox I believe), but need to put together a cable.

Onto the hard disk set-up.  I suspect I will have further questions
about that as well.