[Coco] Rainbow on Disc Project

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Mon Oct 22 18:45:46 EDT 2007

This project is now fully dependent upon volunteers stepping up to
complete it.  The website for the project is going to be taken down, and
I will store project resources until someone steps up or time is freed
for my own participation - whichever comes first.  I am jumping back off
list (I re-joined to post this) - you can reach me at
michael at musicheadproductions.org for the foreseeable future.  Thanks for
listening, keep the light on.

;)

Regards,