[Coco] Repack

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Wed Oct 17 10:28:03 EDT 2007

I'm involved in a Coco repack. I've seen some photos where the MPI slots
are on the front of the tower, others on the side. The thing is it's not
possible to do what is shown in some of the photos without some cable
between the MPI and Coco expansion slot. That or some VERY fancy (and
convoluted) 90 degree board to board connections. Historical knowledge
(and confirmation recently here on another thread) has it that any more
than a 1" cable will cause problems. So... How is it done? Thanks.
/Chester