[Coco] VCC ability to run .bin files directly

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 14:19:14 EDT 2007

Will there be future support for cassette images (.cas files). If it's there and I am missing it please let me know.

Really enjoying the emulator!

Derek

Joef6809 <joef6809 at gmail.com> wrote: Its limited right now to .bin and .rom files. I haven't had any time to
really work on it lately.
Work is chewing up most of my time. Its 3am here and I'm just going to bed.
I would like to be able to define the entire emulation on the command line
eventually. Or at least point to a dynamically built ini file.
Really wish I was 20 again and doing this as a college project. Anyway more
stuff IS comming, just not sure when yet.