[Coco] VCC ability to run .bin files directly

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 11:55:35 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/22/2007 3:40:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
joef6809 at gmail.com writes:

Its  limited right now to .bin and .rom files. I haven't had any time to
really  work on it lately.
Work is chewing up most of my time. Its 3am here and I'm  just going to bed.
I would like to be able to define the entire emulation  on the command line
eventually. Or at least point to a dynamically built  ini file.
Really wish I was 20 again and doing this as a college project.  Anyway more
stuff IS comming, just not sure when  yet.

Pull - ease  add the ability to print out to a notepad  compatible
text file as if to a virtual printer.    That would be so  nice to
have.....

Roy