[Coco] CoCo emulation on a Compaq Internet Appliance?

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:50:56 EDT 2007

Just bought the one on Ebay. didn't get as nice a deal as you did but hey.
>From what I've been reading its not CE but I could be wrong, when I get it
I'll figure it out. There IS an older verison of VCC called POCO that was
Windows CE but I haven't worked on it in a while. If it is CE guess whats
getting pulled out or "retirement". Anyway when toys and time arrive I'll
post something.
Frankly though with only 266Mhz to play with I'm thinking Keil's emulator
would probably do a better job than VCC assuming it can boot dos. On the
other hand an AMD 266 would be a socket 7 CPU with a 4X multiplyer. Might be
upgradable If not to the full 100Mhz FSB at least an 83 Mhz overclock. Or
perhaps a higher Multiplyer if the board really won't go higher that 66.
Never seen one yet though. Again I'll need to muck around and let you know.