[Coco] CoCo emulation on a Compaq Internet Appliance?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sun Oct 21 23:42:25 EDT 2007

I had one of those. I used a 64 MB CF card as HD.
Booted DOS, and loaded ... I believe it was JV's emulator.
The lack of function keys (and some others) in the IR keyboard can be a
factor, but ...
Can be used, and takes a lot less room than an extra PC for
emulation.... and old DOS games :-)

Diego

PS remember to setup the "BLASTER" variable in the AUTOEXEC.BAT file