[Coco] Rainbow on Disc Project

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Oct 18 03:43:40 EDT 2007

Does anything in the original contract preclude someone else from finishing it, or working on it besides you, ie,
"subcontracting" someone else to finish it, although obviously no money would be charged for the work being done?

In other words, give it to someone else to finish, and then goes back to you when complete...

Tony