[Coco] Status of the CoCo Lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:26:49 EDT 2007

Well Mark, it has been like living in a warehouse, literally. Boxes and Coco
parts strewed everywhere and in my closet , boxes piled to the roof. I could
not even have people come over for the last year, as there was no place even
to sit, as my living room was just covered in boxes. I had only the couch
and this computer to sit at and a path cleared so I could watch the TV.
Its probably for the best that I was single at this time.
-Glen