[Coco] Problems with Keil Coco3 emulator

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 4 06:27:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has the same problems as me?

1. The RAM configuration (size) setting isn't saved on <F5>. All other
settings appear to be saved, but it always says "128KB" when re-starting the
emulator.

2. I can't seem to load PAK files using <F7>. They're in a subdirectory but
all I get is the error "can only load cartridge PAK fles" when attempting to
specify a .PAK file.

3. When attempting to insert cartridges into the MPI using <F4>, the file
browser won't show any files in sub-directories, regardless of the filespec
mask.

Regards,