[Coco] books

Manny cocolist at invigorated.org
Wed Nov 28 12:21:03 EST 2007

Bob Devries wrote:
> Manny, I can't find that C Tutorial either, but I know it appeared in
> the Australian OS9 Newsletter starting with the February 1991 issue. The
> scans for those are on the maltedmedia ftp site.

The entire tutorial? Lots of material there. I'll take a look at it from
there.

> I must have the original text files *somewhere*. I'll do a search later.

It's nothing important. I just wanted to see if it was the same thing as
the one that's being sold, really. If it's been around this long, makes
me wonder if they (Coronado) took (bootlegged) it and started selling it...

-M.