[Coco] books

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:48:33 EST 2007

Coronado Enterprises produced a fairly extensive tutorial on C programming
quite some time ago. I believe there's a copy on RTSI, or you can read it
online at http://www.coronadoenterprises.com/tutorials/c/c_intro.htm

I think they may also do other programming languages (pascal?).

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.