[Coco] Author looking for lost work

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Nov 19 20:59:06 EST 2007

At 02:12 PM 11/19/2007, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a copy of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Character
>Generator from around 1989 by Gimesoft?
>
>The original author contacted me in search of the title.
>
>Thanks

Er... Gimmesoft had to pull the title if I understood the author
right due to copyright infringement claims.

Anyway, if someone recognizes this title (Advanced Dungeons and
Dragons Character Generator), the author is trying to locate a piece
of his past.  I've lost my own material before and had to ask around
for it so I know exactly what he's going through.  Any help would be
appreciated.

author's contact info:

GH Family Enterprises
"Charles A. Hager"  - author