[Coco] PS-2 Mouse on CoCo

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 13 06:56:47 EST 2007

Joel Ewy wrote:

> One could rig up a microcontroller to read a mouse and output
> correspondingly varying voltages to the CoCo's joystick ports.

(Yet Another) small project I have ear-marked for the near future is to make
a Gamecube controller adapter for the Coco joystick ports, using a quad D/A
and a PIC. You've given me the idea to also add a PS/2 interface to it...

I wonder if you could add "native" PS/2 keyboard support by using a
cartridge that selectively drove the SLENB# line to emulate the PIA keyboard
interface...

Regards,