[Coco] Updated "Tandy's Little Wonder" now available for download!

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 18:30:45 EST 2007

Thank you for sharing. It is a great book!

Frank Swygert <farna at att.net> wrote: I sent Dennis the latest update I made of "Tandy's Little Wonder" for
posting on the list site.  The URL is

.

I updated the book in 2006 with the intent of printing and selling a few
more, but didn't get much response. Rather than let the project go to
"waste" I decided to post it for download. I won't be doing another update.

The book contains history, repair and maintenance info, schematics, and
just about anything I could find on the CoCo 1/2/3 back in 1993 when the
first edition went out. Anything required to operate and maintain a CoCo
is in there -- from a quick users guide to how to make cables and even
repack it in a PC case. There are over 120 pages of info.

I retain copyright, so no one can sell it without permission from me,
but feel free to download and print a copy out for your personal use.
Anyone can also copy the file or print one out for a friend, but not
post the file anywhere. You may link to the list site though, provided
Dennis has no objections to that.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **