[Coco] [Color Computer] eBay seller gustavus1

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 04:56:58 EST 2007

You are clearly an idiot without a lick of common sense. Your inability to
comprehend that the rest of the earth does not use the USPS is enough to
prove this. It is more than reasonable to ask the seller about a serious
disparity in shipping prices BEFORE bidding, and on several occasions it has
turned out that the seller had mistakenly entered the wrong information.

What part of SHITTY ATTITUDE did you fail to comprehend? THAT is my
complaint, and I am not alone, as his feedback proves, both that left for
him and by him. He is a bad seller. The fact that you will accept his abuse
means you two are birds of a feather, and does nothing to improve him in my
opinion.

I know plenty about fair trading on eBay, as my very high feedback shows. I
also know bad when I see it.

You have been warned. The fact that you are terminally stupid is not my
problem. You chose to start abusing me so it is you who is wasting
bandwidth. But I guess the dumb ones never see the truth.

NM