[Coco] [Color Computer] eBay seller gustavus1

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 03:22:08 EST 2007

And Canada is NOT the USA. I see that simple fact continues to elude you.
The two postal systems are very different.

Also it is a fraud when you try to add all of your expenses into the S&H and
not to the selling price to cheat eBay out of its fees. It also screws the
bidder over.

Further you can ship up to 100 gm (4 oz) for less than $2 and this was one
short cassette tape with no case. As for bubble packs, you can buy 4 or more
for a $1 at most any dollar store. They are more plentiful than Office
Depots.

However as I said, it's this guy's shitty attitude which I object to. Yours
isn't much better, calling me a cheap ass. On several occasions when a
seller has underestimated the shipping costs I have offered to pay the
difference. Have you ever done as much?

Neil