[Coco] OS-9 editors was: Glenside IDE Hard Drive Interface --- HOW-TO

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:36:51 EST 2007

Joel Ewy said:
> Sled is reputed to be buggy -- but the source is there.  Maybe it could
> be fixed up and turned into something more like what you're looking for.

Does anyone have the details of exactly how Sled is failing?
Since the source code is available, is there any possibility of fixing this?
I know that starting with another person's code and trying to find its bugs
is a mammoth task, but....
... maybe there are some people who could collaborate on this?

just my $0.02

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.