[Coco] Glenside IDE Hard Drive Interface --- HOW-TO

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Nov 7 14:32:13 EST 2007

Gary,

What ever you would like. I don't know what you have invested or why.

Our business is a hobby in which we develop products that add current
technology to the CoCo. Not many hardware or software vendors out
there,  many stopped producing hardware 10+yrs ago.

I have over $10k invested in hardware and software to produce my
hardware designs.

You want to give it away that is fine, you want to charge $100k that
is fine to.

I have contacted core vendors and thay wanted $100k for 6809 cores.

We made nothing when you include the NRE and figure it all out. The
money that is taken in funds new development.

Regards,

Mark