[Coco] Glenside IDE Hard Drive Interface --- HOW-TO

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Nov 7 10:46:56 EST 2007

Manny,

No offense and I'm not inflamed.

I just wanted to let you know why the pricing is what it is.

Situations are different for each. I on the other hand think the
pricing is very good compared to the number of hours it takes to
create these programs and the net return. It is a passion, not a get
rich or retire early scheme. Volume speaks hear, sell more then you
can lower the price.

Boisy and I spent a WHOLE summer of our time debugging and testing
SuperDriver and the SuperIDE interface. We had some heated
conversations but in the end it was all worth it.

Points noted.

Regards,

Mark