[Coco] Glenside IDE Hard Drive Interface --- HOW-TO

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Nov 7 04:42:09 EST 2007

>Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:58:26 -0500
>From: Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net>

>A suitable archive program for expanding the above archive can be found
>on the RTSI site, lha211c.bin and xlh.bin, both are needed in your CMDS
>directory.
>ftp://www.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/ARCHIVERS/
>A readme file is also here but lha has built-in help.

????  You've lost me.  What are you saying here?  I mean, I've been
using lha211c for years.

Are you saying I need to keep a copy of lha with the drivers?  I don't
think that's necessary.  With the possible execption of weird versions
of AR, people can track down the proper unarchivers easily enough.

Now, if you're trying to bully Boisy into making a larger NitrOS
distribution that includes things like lha, that's your (and his)
problem.  (and if you are, start with a screen editor! :)

Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko