[Coco] Glenside IDE Hard Drive Interface --- HOW-TO

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 19:45:01 EST 2007

Randy,
you're right...
It seems that *none* of the modules used with Basic09... inkey, syscall,
gfx, gfx2 ... are supplied on the NitrOS9 distro. That seems like madness to
me. If you have the Tandy supplied disks, they will be in the CMDS dir of
one of the two disks they supplied.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.