[Coco] Lansford Mansion (and other graphic adventures)

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Sun Nov 4 07:14:00 EST 2007

Your wish just came true! You can download them plus a few more at:
http://goyim.dyndns.org:8080/coco/Adventure.Games. I know some of them might
still be copyrighted and will take them offline if there is any complaint.

(Thanks Briza for Blackbeard's Island and Lansford Mansion!)

Enjoy!

Guillaume

news:68580.38081.qm at web30207.mail.mud.yahoo.com...