[Coco] My WWDC RELIC Poster and Podcast

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Nov 1 22:14:13 EDT 2007

At 04:43 PM 11/1/2007, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>This past summer I presented a poster on RELIC at Apple's Word Wide
>Developer Conference.  Well today, Apple updated their website to show
>all poster entries, including the RELIC poster.  Check out the poster
>and the podcast at http://www.apple.com/science/poster/.  As I hoped,
>they did include my mention of the CoCo in the podcast.
>
>Boisy

Boisy,

Nice work.  Do you attend that college as a student or teacher?

I remember visiting there around 1992.  I spent probably 3 days on
campus in the dorms with a buddy who needed a ride there.  There were
3 or 4 of us.  We hopped the town and at night we went to the lab and
played on the internet which, back then, was kinda new to me.  I
think most of our time was hording pictures to floppy disks.  :)  I
remember the big room of terminals and there was only one or two
printers being shared.  The cafeteria had this TV set mounted on one
of the pillars.  Ah, memories.