[Coco] Hard Drive Partition

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue May 29 20:32:14 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 29 May 2007, George's Coco Address wrote:
> [...]
Chuckle, reminds me of the front cover of the one version covers it all manual
that came with the Bell Laboratories (no known relation to the telephone bell
that I was ever aware of) for an audio tape recorder, model RT-7, and which
stated in about 36 point type:

"Please try our way first"

This was about 1955ish and audio tape recorders were then brand new in the
audiofile market.