[Coco] Hard Drive Partition

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Tue May 29 12:05:45 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <Steve.Lancaster
>I too have ordered the Super IDE with HDB-DOS and SuperDriver on a CF
> card.
>
> Mark has mentioned to me that there are tools in the Coco emulators that
> can be used to create .dsk images and Boisy has some tools to assist with
> writing them to the CF card.
>
> I've not checked these out yet but I will do so when the package arrives.
> Mark - I promise to read the instructions first !!!!

A few years ago, a co-worker referred to "instructions" as "corrections".
Many years ago, inside the front cover page of a broadcast transmitter
manual was printed in large, bold letters....

"Attention station engineer!
Tune for maximum smoke, then read the directions"

Gene,
 That was a Gates 1KW FM transmitter, from the sixties.

George