[Coco] [color computer] archiving or backing up a hard drive

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun May 27 02:51:38 EDT 2007

George,

Here's the command line for using LHA to create archives with full
pathnames:

lha a -rxp /r0/nameofarchive DIRECTORY/*

Replace /r0/nameofarchive with your destination archive name, and
DIRECTORY/* with your source directory. I just tested this with LHA Version
2.11, and it works.

To verify that it has worked, you need to use the following command:

lha v /r0/nameofarchive.lzh

Hope that helps.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.