[Coco] Chromasette

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri May 25 18:31:56 EDT 2007

Hi Steve,

By far the least painful way to get those files to me would, I think, be
using DriveWire. As far as I know, it allows you to create psuedo floppies
(disk images) at the PC end, and move files to them.

That would seem to be much easier than to save the files to *real* floppies
(which must be getting rarer than hen's teeth), and less costly, too.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.