[Coco] Chromasette

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Fri May 25 18:04:37 EDT 2007

Hi, Bob.  I have them all, but they are on a real Coco system.  What's the
easiest way to transfer them from my Coco hard drive to you?  I could
transfer them to diskette and post them by air to you.  I also have
Cloud-9's Drive Wire, which is really cool, but I haven't used it for a year
or so.  It might take me awhile to fire it up again.  Suggestions?

-- Steve --