[Coco] [Color Computer] [coco] SCSI trouble

Manney mannslists at invigorated.org
Thu May 24 18:24:12 EDT 2007

George's Coco Address wrote:
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "George's Coco Address"

>> From: "Joel Ewy"
>> SCSI bus termination?
>>
>> JCE
>
> Yeah, they are there.

I remember with the older Macs that you had to have, for lack of memory,
a different number for each drive. Otherwise, you would run in to big
problems. (Like losing the data on one of the drives, etc.)

Any chance you could be running in to that? Could someone come in and
help with my memory loss here? :)

-M.