[Coco] CoCoDisk Update v03

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu May 24 05:02:08 EDT 2007

>One feature I would wish for would be if it could display the directory of
the disk/dsk, even if it was read only.

Oh, yeah! That would be fantastic! Especially if it was in a textbox you
could just copy/paste... That would really make it easy arkiving diskettes.

It appears that Darren is drowning in his own success. ;-) I can only say:
Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Fedor