[Coco] cobbler'd disks

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:56:56 EDT 2007

OK folks, I think I've solved the problem with NitrOS-9.  Apparently my
grfdrv file was corrupt, or at least there was some problem copying it from
the #2 disk.  I have fixed the problem and now have a custom NitrOS-9 boot
disk.  I needed the custom disk because I added a 3.5 inch floppy and I
didn't want to be typing in dmode commands everytime I boot.  I made my own
floppy cable out of spares I have laying around and I can format and copy
files to the 3.5 inch drive OK.  Now I just have to solve a similar problem
I have with OS-9 L2 original (sigh).  Mark Marlette, can you check your
email for a message from me.