[Coco] cobbler'd disks

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Tue May 15 21:57:51 EDT 2007

mike delyea wrote:
> Here's whats on the screen
>
> KRel Boot Krn tb0..........................etc...............bKrnP2 IOMan
> Init RBF rb1773 DD D0 D1 D2
> Rammer i2xot*j
>
> Then "FAILED" comes up under NITROS9 BOOT.  Please note that I have
> tried it
> without the ram disk also and it stops about the same place.  At this
> point,

	OK, starting with the i2xot*j at the end. 'i' try to link to 'Init'. '2'  try
to link 'Krnp2'. 'o' try to open the console named in 'Init'. This fails so we
Print a '*' and regb (the last error). 'j' is 106, plus 128 = 234 'Module Not
Found'. Check to see that one of the 'Term' descriptors is uncommented in your
script. You might also check your 'Init' module and verify that's the name of
the console in it.

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft