[Coco] OT-but-oh-well: *sigh*

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Mon May 14 10:40:28 EDT 2007

Ah! The good life.
I'm in an office trying to sell industrial laundry machinery or digital
weighing and quality control equipment.
It was difficult getting up this morning. The rainy season has started
with a vengeance.
I has poured (that's TROPICAL downpour, not your typical stateside
shower) every afternoon since Thursday.
Ground is saturated. My 6 cats don't have dry sand pile to ... My 2 dogs
"sing" (howl together) often.
I leave the windows open on my '78 Toyota Land Cruiser (diesel) in order
to let the water get OUT.
You get the idea.
For 6 months if you stand still too long then weeds start to grow on
you. That's how damp it gets.
I love it. Lots of green. The growing God sent (and scent) kind.
Problem is, it's so nice and beautiful and green and calm and the air is
so dense you can chew it, that it's real hard to get up and go.
Yep. My get up and go got up and went with that ant hill over by the
ditch, down the streetside drain pipe in last night's drenching.
/Chester (Costa Rica)