[Coco] OT-but-oh-well: *sigh*

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sun May 13 12:07:58 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Roper" To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts"
<coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:09 AM
Subject: [Coco] OT-but-oh-well: *sigh*

> Is anyone else having "one of those days", or is it just me?

 As I wandered between my workshop and house, I did ponder things that would
be constructive.
 Should I have the propensity to act on these ponderings, I might have
accomplished something. However, my "Get up and go" got up and went and this
leaves me will little incentive to do much more than watch the weeds grow in
my yard of rocks.
 I suppose I should get back to work on my CNC Coco project, but.....
well... my "Get up and go" got up and went.

 I did pull some weeds this morning. When the ants attacked me, my desire to
complete this project seemed to vaporize and turn into a need to turn on the
air conditioners and stay inside, drink beer, watch TV and act like a couch
potato.

George