[Coco] CocoDisk was: nitros-9

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 02:31:27 EDT 2007

Bob,

Thanks for the feedback. Replacing bad/missing sectors with a fill byte
sounds like a reasonable request, and shouldn't require very much work.

An error message stating that a sector could not be found would be
indicative of a bad disk, or a disk that has been formatted in a
non-standard way. For example, some copy-protection schemes will
intentionally omit sectors, or use non-standard sector numbers (>18).

Darren

---