[Coco] Grr!!! Bad MPI! No biscuit!

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue May 8 18:22:58 EDT 2007

james,

We are getting closer to agreeing. :)

I also agree that what I do is not for all. Boisy and I both are
living the dream for the most part. We just wish that are real jobs
would be our hobby jobs. That isn't the case.

We enjoy this to the point that we have to limit the time that we
spend with it otherwise we will be in trouble with others...They don't
appreciate the CoCo as much as we do. :)

I have said this before and it is worth saying again. I owe where I am
today to this wonderful machine. I apply the lessons learned to my
real time job. Which, BTW, we shot down a target in space(SM-3 rocket)
and SM-2 rocket simultaneously and rocked a 862 ton vessle when we
launched. Made FOX News, this has NEVER been done before.

Also used a PowerPC to control a projectile(not a rocket) that landed
within 14 Meters of the target after a 20K Meter flight. This was shot
from the next generation tank for the Army.

Thank you CoCo!!!

Regards,

Mark

Quoting jdaggett at gate.net: