[Coco] This looks cool - Apparently RUNs FLEX but uses DECB format - http://www.users.cloud9.net/~stark/skdos09.htm

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon May 7 04:51:15 EDT 2007

>Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 07:43:27 -0700
>From: coco at yourdvd.net
>
>http://www.users.cloud9.net/~stark/skdos09.htm

You know, it's a real shame how hostile the FLEX community is to the
CoCo.

I think I read on the FLEX mailing list that Stark was going to
release all his FLEX clones into the PD but I don't know if he ever
did.  That was long, long ago and my DRAMS might need refreshing...

>(Sorry - STAR-DOS PLUS+ is not available for the Color Computer III.)

<Sigh>This would be cool to play with, but I don't have room for a
CoCo 2 just for a clone of a weird old operating system.

I still think a FLEX clone that supports the CoCo 3 would be a good
target for GCC to compile to.  Not as fussy as OS-9, but a smaller
memory footprint and a assember/compiler friendly programming
interface.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA