[Coco] RELIC now on SourceForge

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun May 6 00:09:21 EDT 2007

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 07:52:51PM -0500, Boisy Pitre wrote:
> Some of you have expressed interest in my graduate computer science
> project, RELIC (Retargetable Embedded Language Independent Compiler),
> which contains a Basic09-style language parser and a 6809 back-end
> which targets NitrOS-9 executables.  After handing the final version
> of the project to my professor this morning, I making RELIC available
> on SourceForge.   The URL to the project page is: http://
> sourceforge.net/projects/relic/
>
> I will be happy to help anyone wanting to get RELIC up and running
> under Linux or Mac OS X.

I have it packaged now.  RPMs are available here:

	http://people.redhat.com/linville/coco/rpms

There is a src and an i386 subdirectory.  I'm sure you can figure it
out. :-)

I put the relic libraries in /usr/lib/relic, so use that for your
"-L=" option unless you are providing your own 6809 libs.  I also
included the tests in /usr/share/doc/relic-20070505/rb/tests/.
I figured these were as close to docs as we have at this point,
unless/until Boisy publishes his school papers.

I think Boisy has done something cool here that many on the list could
play with and benefit from.  Please give it a try if you are at all
interested in a compiled (6809 binary, not i-code) variant of basic09.

John

P.S.  I moved the toolshed rpms to the same directory.
--
John W. Linville
linville at tuxdriver.com